Industrial Winches: EW2
- "Power In -- Free-Spooling Out" operation.
- Economical solution for horizontal pulling or lifting applications from 1,000 to 4,000 lb. capacity with slow to fast speed selections.
- Rugged, compact construction for dependable indoor & outdoor service.
- Can be used for horizontal pulling or lifting applications -- an electric motor brake is required for all lifting applications.
- Includes a 60:1 self-locking, oil bath lubricated worm gear set final reduction to cable drum except for the highest noted speeds on 1,000# and 2,000# capacity units which use a 30:1 worm gear set.
- Includes a jaw type free-spooling cable drum clutch for rapid payout of wire rope for horizontal pulling applications only -- this clutch is normally locked out for all lifting applications to prevent any possibility of dis-engagement under load.
- Can be base or ceiling mounted only.
Electric Winch Model EW2
- Pulling - Single Direction
- Railroad Car Pulling
- Transfer Car Pulling
We offer an extensive list of optional equipment to customize all of our winches to meet your application. Call 440-439-1818 for complete details.
Model EW2 winches are electrically operated. Air motor drives and controls are available throughout.
Don't see what you are looking for? Pullift will create a solution for your application. We can easily design and build to your exact specifications.
Call our application engineers at 440-439-1818 for assistance.