Industrial Car Puller: CWRP
- Continuous wire rope puller - using a closed loop wire rope system, providing unlimited car travel lengths
- Positive control forward & reverse car travel
- Dual drum traction drive with special drum grooves to insure traction even under slack wire rope conditions
- Two individual cable winding rollers to ensure proper wire rope seating
- Wire rope lead off direction can turn left-right or up-down without fleet angle problems
- Compact CWRP Car Puller design allows for mounting between close parallel railroad tracks
- Precision oil bath lubricated helical or helical/worm gearing
- Fabricated from steel all welded frame construction with rib reinforced solid deck plate
Don't see what you are looking for? Pullift will create a solution for your application. We can easily design and build to your exact specifications.
Call our application engineers at 440-439-1818 for assistance.
Continuous Wire Rope Puller (CWRP)
- Pulling -- Long Distance, Dual Direction
- Railroad Car Pulling
- Transfer Car Pulling
We offer an extensive list of optional equipment to customize all of our car pullers to meet your application. Call 440-439-1818 for complete details.
Model CWRP car pullers are electrically operated. Air motor drives and controls are available throughout.